Under the weather

It's gloomy and rainy here in the great northeast and I'm feeling a little off today so no training. Woke up with a lot of congestion and clearing of the throat plus very tired even though I think I slept well.

My aches and pains have been pretty good. I have the least left shoulder pain sitting at work and my right shoulder and arm condition has been very good.

Mrs. MTBMan1 and I have been discussing our mutual physical ailments and found out about "Sole Supports" brand of orthotics through Rick Olderman's Z-Line Training web site.

Mrs. has been increasingly frustrated trying to find shoes that work for her even so far as recently buying two pairs of each shoe in different sizes to fit her differently sized feet.

Rick Olderman promotes this brand of orthotics but he's in Colorado and we're not. We searched Sole Support's site for local providers and it turns out we have a chiropractor within 2 miles of us that fits them so mrs. is going to call tomorrow. Hopefully our insurance will cover them.

Posted in |

0 comments: