Severe Pain!

Mrs. MTBMan1 nailed it!

I had been feeling extremely sore from my upper arms, shoulders and pecs since skiing on Friday. In fact, I have never felt so sore from anything before. I couldn't figure out why.

I don't pole enough to cause that kind of pain and I only fell 2 or 3 times thereby having to push myself up with my poles. I've done that before and never had soreness from it.

But the Mrs. reminded me of the rope tow! That thing nearly pulled my arms out of their sockets! Of course. Three rides on that thing were as extreme as anything I've ever done at the gym!

Not to mention my first attempt where I was pulled off my feet sideways and held on thinking I was going to be able to straighten myself out. (let GO dummy!)

Real bright considering I had just gone for x-rays for my shoulders the day before. We tend to pooh-pooh our doctor's warnings and think we're invincible! Hey, I'm 62! What's it going to take, traction?

Anyway, mystery solved!

Posted in |

0 comments: