Ski Monday! Bromley Mountain, Vermont

Monday is my training "rest" day.

It's also our skiing day!

We went skiing today at Bromley Mountain in Vermont, about 1-1/2 hours away.

What a perfect day. Best of the year so far.

Sunny, warm, about 35. Hardly any people there. Many quiet, solitary moments on the slopes.

The trail that we skied mostly was wide and well-groomed corduroy and amazingly, the grooming held up really well all day.


Even by 4PM surface conditions were still excellent.

I'm really getting more comfortable with higher speeds and feel pretty confident.

The problems I had last year with my right turns are a non-issue probably because of increased strength in both legs.

Also, last time out, my calves really got sore and were trying to cramp up for days afterwards but that doesn't seem to be happening this time.
Bromley was a lot of fun. I'm sure we'll be going back soon. Especially since they have $25 lift tickets mid-week! ;-)

Posted in |

0 comments: