It never rains in southern California redux

Well it did stop raining and it is a balmy 52 degrees. I worked until almost 5 so it was really too late to get a bus or taxi down to the beach, rent a bike and go for a ride before dark. I was really intending to go for a run but by the time I got back to the motel I was really beat. I had worked physically hard all day on my feet tearing an office down, hand trucking 90 and 100 lb loads down stairs and on the street. So I walked back to my room, changed and walked out to San Vicente (I'm in Brentwood) to get something to eat. Anyway, I walked about 3 miles all told. My legs and feet really felt it but it felt good. I was hurtin' when I got back but I did my stretches and I'm ok. Let's see how I feel tomorrow morning and on the 7 or 8 hours back to New York! :-)

Posted in |

0 comments: