Rainy day!

I mean rain ALL day. It's still raining now at 10PM-ish.

I probably wouldn't have ridden anyway. Too much going on.

We painted the BR ceiling and one wall in the living room. That makes me feel old. All the bending and squatting and stretching into weird contortions (when cutting in).

Then we went to a goodbye party for a friend who is going to work overseas for a year.

But then we did get a good walk in. Almost an hour. Once again I forgot: 1. Heart rate monitor and 2. The GPS so I don't have any fun numbers. It was a great walk though. It did stop raining almost completely for the duration and I love walking on a rainy day. It was so lush and green. Mrs. MTBMan1 and I had fun talking about everything under the sun (er ... clouds) so it went fast. I could hardly believe it was almost an hour.

I hope I can at least get an hour ride in tomorrow. Supposed to rain tho.

Posted in |

0 comments: