indicators

Indicators that I've gained a few pounds, that is!

I don't need to weigh myself. Or even look in the mirror.

1. pants fit too tight
2. geezer neck is gone
3. can't breath and clip toenails at the same time

Today I have a new one: when pedaling in the drops, my thighs are contacting my abdomen!

Sigh.

At least I'm riding.

Took a 2 hour ride today. I was going to go with Charles but he couldn't go until later. Too late for me. So I went on my own at about 3 o'clock.

It was an iffy day, weather-wise. When I started out it was just misting lightly. Soon it stopped altogether although it started misting again a couple of times but for the most part, it was a dry if gloomy ride. That's OK. I like it gloomy. :-)

Rode 28 miles on all country roads. As I've said elsewhere, Sunday morning is the best ride as far as quiet and minimal traffic and Sunday afternoon is 2nd best.

Here are my numbers for this ride:

Cycle - 2.1 hours - 06/13/2010

Workout:

  • Type: Cycle
  • Date: 06/13/2010
  • Time: 15:00:00
  • Total Time: 2:04:39.00
  • Average Heart rate: 126
  • Max Heart rate: 158
  • Calories: 1508
  • Distance: 28.5 miles
  • Average Speed: 13.72 mph
  • Max Speed: 33.7 mph
  • Ascent: 2,041 ft
  • Descent: 2,044 ft
  • Average Cadence: 71
And here is the route:

cycle June 13th 2010


Plan your trips with EveryTrail Mobile Travel Guides

Posted in |

0 comments: