I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack!



I'll bet you didn't know I went anywhere? I hope not. Blogger disabled my account for a day because their automated "bots" thought my blog was a "spam blog". I was very upset. Fortunately they took care of it in a day but I was worried I might have lost some readers as well as some content. I know if a blog that I read regularly was posting every day then suddenly I received a message that the blog no longer exists, I might just assume the blogger quit abruptly and maybe I would check back once or twice but then again maybe I wouldn't! I have been toying with the idea of buying a domain name and linking to that so that if something like this happens again, I can just redirect the url to a new blog service. Probably not a bad idea. In any event, I'm glad my feed is currently being ported over to sweat365.com so at least my content is being duplicated somewhere. The thought of losing my blog felt like losing a part of my life. Scary! I've put a lot of myself into it, trying to post at least once a day.
It's good to be back!

Posted in |

0 comments: