Thursday's my "rest" day at the gym

My wife laughs that I call it a rest day when I go to the gym or ride the bike. But what "rest" day means to me is a day that I don't hammer it and just take it easy. Today was such a day. My average HR was 94 for the half hour upper body "workout".
For my ub workouts as you can see from the numbers, I REALLY take it easy cause my upper body has always been weak since child hood and I have never really overcome it. I am prone to all kinds of injuries up there; golfers elbow for example which took me 2 years to get rid of and still flares up mildly on occasion. Right now I have a problem with my right shoulder which I have been avoiding going to the doctor's about (rotator cuff?). I'm afraid he's going to tell me to stop riding the bike (wrong answer!)

Posted in |

0 comments: