Today's workout ... Thurs. 1/10/2008

Today I rode my bike for about 1/2 hr. I was going to do a 1 hr ride but was having trouble finding my riding clothes so I gave up and made myself another cup of coffee. But you know, I haven't ridden for about a week and I really had a jones for it so after one sip 'a' joe i thought, hey, why do I need just the right clothes? I've got my padded shorts, base layer, warm socks with my hiking boots (no clipless pedals). What else do I really need for a short, easy ride? I only had 1/2 hr left by that time but anything is better than nothing, right? I wasn't really jonesin' for a hard workout, just needed to get back on the bike. Also, it was still pretty dark at 6:30 and I wanted to ride the Trek 4100 which doesn't have any blinky lights on it so waiting a bit for the light was a better idea anyway.

So, let's see, here are the stats:

temp: 37°, clear skies, 7AM

total ride time: 25:02

Average heart rate: 102

Time in the HZ (health zone, that's 50-70% of my max HR in the terminology of my HR monitor): 23:51

Posted in |

0 comments: