Native-American Summer!

Well, the other one is not PC, right?

Wow, this was a great day for a ride! I worked in the morning today so I had to take a ride this afternoon. Too good to pass up.

I was just feeling a little lazy, like it would be nice to have a nap instead but I've been at this long enough to know it's worth it.

Sometimes when you're thinking you should ride, you're thinking of the effort, the unpleasant sections of highway, the cars but you know after 1/2 hour or so and your first good hill you will feel like a million bucks.

And that's the way it was. Just to be out there in the sun, 73 degrees, mmmm-mmmm! 28 miles, just about right.

Oh yeah, this was my first ride with my new seat. A "Terry" Fly.


It seemed a little stiff at first even though it is a Gel seat but it fits pretty good. They also make one with titanium rails but that's an extra $100 dollars! I'd do better to lose another 10 pounds than spend $100 to shave a few ounces!

Also, my bottom bracket is acting up again. It's making clicking sounds.
I'm going away for the weekend so I may leave it off at the shop before I go.

Posted in |

0 comments: